rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i remembered what part 3 was.

i have decided NOT to go back to camp this summer. i dont even remember if i blogged about this at all, but i had been having second thoughts about my decision not to go back. it was super confusing but ryan sent me one last email and wanted me to know that if i wasnt at peace and 100% sure about the decision, then it probably wasnt the right one. and i needed to hear that from him. cuz i was not at peace. i was the opposite of peace. but now that i've considered all my options and really PRAYED about it, i do feel at peace about my plans to live/work at bethel over the summer. it feels sooo good!!! i know that's where God wants me, and i know that its the right thing to do.

last night i hung with desi, alex, and chris at queens arms. it was good cuz i feel like i havent spent time with desi in a long time. i love that girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment