rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, January 26, 2010



well i found a purse :) i was pretty proud of myself. it was a 30 pound purse, and i told the lady all i had was 10 pounds. she gave it to me for 10 pounds :) haha. i've been walking in hyde park and kensington gardens the past few days and it is SO beautiful. the garden/park is literally 2 blocks away from me...pretty much my backyard. i went with desi yesterday and for an hour by myself today. the sun was out today, so the scenery was just...breath-taking. i dont think the pictures can really show, but oh well. i've just been chilling in my room today (besides the walk). i did have a meeting with my internship advisor. I talked to her about a counseling agency i saw in the paper working with kids and families. she had the idea of TACT. its an orphanage. i told her i would be interested, so she's going to look into that. we'll see where that goes.

i got to talk to laura (my sister) on skype today :) ... that was good. i wish i got to talk to her more often. i got to talk to lizzie a little bit on facebook last night...and carter of course :) love talking to that kid. :)

i want to plan all my trips to places like rome and greece and barcelona....i wanna get the flights booked so they cost less. i have edinburgh figured out. i'm going with the school trip. same with wales and paris. ireland we'll stay with laura's sister. the expenses of these trips are stressing me out, but i don't really wanna focus on that. money is always gonna be a stressor.

we were going to go skating today, but its a lil more expensive than we anticipated. so far i've only spent 20 pounds this week....its only tuesday, but so far so good! that includes my purse :) haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment