rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i changed my blog up :) i was bored /w the old one. :)

so today is dreary as usual. its london, gotta get used to it :) ... last night i got to talk to my family!!! both parents AND my brother and his fiance :) it was so good. it really made my day. i feel like i haven't really gotten to talk to them much (i haven't talked to ted & kelsey @ all) so i really really needed too. :) def made my week that much better.

i still need tape. i wanna put up all my pictures on the walls (cuz they are huge and white...terrible) but i dont have tape...hmm....must find that.

i think laura and i are going to explore the richmond campus today. wanna use the workout facilities. should be fun. heard its pretty. and the gym is free!! like actually! not 30 freakin pounds a month, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment