rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Thursday, September 16, 2010

GOOD TIMES...

...the time when Desi and I played in the ball pen at a McDonalds (I can't remember if it was Paris or London). hahaha....we were srsly acting as if we were 5 again and it was glorious :)

...the time when katie couldn't find a cup, so she drank out of her advil bottle, hahaha...

...the time when Gabe&Danny kidnapped Brittany and rolled her through the halls of Lissner on her "birthday chariot" =)

...the time when Punya & I went to dinner on High Street & talked about boys, boys boys :)

...the time when Bailey & I were driving to NW IA and we realized we were both going to Bethel :)

...the time when Jen & I were in Wales and there was a stag party, hahahahaha

...the time my sister & I were driving to IA....well to be honest every time my sister and I drive to IA something hilarious happens, hahahahaha

...the time(s) freshman year when Bailey & I used to watch One Tree Hill :)

...the time Steffi, Lorna, Cameron & I went to Rough Trade, and the photo booth

...the time Desi convinced Chris to drive us to the Lake District, haha

...the time Desi and I went to Shordtitch :D :D :D HAHAHA!!!

...the time my sister took me to breakfast before dropping me off @ the airport :)

...the time Bailey&Brittany skyped /w me and we all watched The Office together, even though I was an ocean away from them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment